Today Lenovo launched their much awaited smartphone K3 Note powered by Octa core processor and 4G ready, at press launch at Le Meridien in New Delhi. I was present at the launch and also got a chance to have a look at the new device K3 Note. I would love to share a detailed review, after I use it for some time.
This phone, if we look at from the pricing point of view, is definitely a great phone with some excellent features. However, this being available at flipkart alone, will restrict them to reach tier 3 and tier 4 cities. Dual tone, metal body with hairline brush finish – makes it elegant! It is made from specially made alloy. Over here, sharing some bits and facts that you should know about Lenovo K3 Note.
- 5.5” FHD(1980*1080) IPS, 16M colours, not the best but good for such price range.
- Dolby Atmos audio for exceptional audio quality surround sound
- HTC Connect – it also has multi room wireless speakers support so that you can enjoy in every room
- Decent camera with 13MP rear with LED flash but 5MP front camera was just average.
- Media Tek 64 bit Octa-Core CPU clocked at 1.7 GHz, backed by a 16core ARM MALI-T760 GPU and 2 GB DDR3 RAM with Dual Sim.
- Android LolliPop 5.0 with Lenovo UI
- 2GB memory with 16MB ROM expandable to 32GB
- 4G connectivity with Wifi and HSPDA and 2900Mh battery
Price and Availability
The Lenovo K3 Note will be priced at Rs. 9999/- and will be available exclusively on Flipkart. Registrations for the K3 Note will open today at 2:00 P.M. and it goes “on sale” on 8th July, 2015 AT 2:00 P.M.