- Amore – five spice and honey infused grappa and spumante (the famous Italian sparkling white wine). The wine is sweet in taste and that balances the flavor of five spices. A great drink to start your evening. Also spumante is a desert wine which is sweet and low on alcohol.
- Bavarian Mojito – made from larger, fresh mint lime and brown sugar. Excellent drink – A mix of sweet and lemony.
- London Mule – gin, fresh lime, ginger and ginger beer (little sweet in taste) – You would love to have it again! The combination makes this drink complex to prepare and definitely pleasing for your taste buds!.
- Negroni Sbagliato – Campari, sweet vermouth and sparkling. A cocktail for those who prefer more delicate flavors but nonetheless want a drink full of taste and personality.
- Mizzle – amarula, black pepper and soda water. Amarula a creame liquor also known as spirit of south Africa. Made from cream, sugar and fruit of African marula which is sweet and creamy in taste and is combined well with black pepper. A must have drink.
Experience The “Nero Effect” at Nero, Le Meridian, New Delhi
I am a Delhi based blogger and write everything that gets us connected to life and creates an impact. My posts are about new places that I get to explore, cuisines that define taste of India and other countries, art that aestheticize our inner world and culture that defines beauty of people and place. My passion lies in exploring the unexplored aspects of life. Photography is my passion and I love to capture the diversities that brings out each moment alive. My forte lies in creating stories and my life is beyond journalism that has evolved into my blog.