After the success of their last device zenfone,Asus the technology giant has launched their new asus zenfone 2 that is much more sleeker and advanced. I was at the launch event and got opportunity to try the phone as well.
We will soon share detailed technical review of the phone, after we get to test more features. Sharing here, some bits and facts that you should know about ASUS Zen Fone 2:
- Very sleek and ergonomic design with 3.9mm thickness.
- Intuitive Volume Control
- Unique 72% screen to body ratio for the maximum viewing experience
- Winner of Red dot award winter 2014 and IF design 2015
- Fusion and illusion series
- Intel atom 64 bit with clock speed of 2.3 ghz makes it one of the most powerful processor.( Haven’t checked processing of the phone) 4gb ram in upper model definitely gives boost to speed of processing.
- All the latest connectivity including LTE and 4G
- World’s first phone with 4GB ram
- Incredibly smooth multitasking with 60mm touch response time.
- Dual sim dual active(DSDA) – that would be interesting to see.
What I didn’t like:
Average front camera, even in their highest model. With the pricing of 22 k there are competitors with better sound quality and front camera. Also that jazzy flash for front camera isn’t very useful.( Direct flash ruins the image)
Asus zen fone 2 comes in four variants and price starts from 12999 and is available on flipkart.